by Sandy Heise
- Easy-to-follow descriptions of each hike
- Topographic maps showing each route
- Directions to each trailhead
- Photos showing the actual trails and waterfalls
- 6" by 9" full-size guidebook
Colorado Waterfall Hikes describes 50 enjoyable hikes to beautiful waterfalls around the state. Many of these are family-friendly but others are more challenging, with something for everyone, so check out the descriptions and take a hike!
If you enjoy the beauty and serenity of rushing waters in alpine and high-desert landscapes, you'll love these hikes. Author Sandy Heise has selected 50 of her favorites and added detailed descriptions, photos, and helpful maps to show you the way. The trails are a variety of lengths – from a short jaunt to a long day. Cool off this summer by hiking to a refreshing waterfall!